Liquefied petroleum (LP) gas can be dangerous and has a rotten egg-like smell to make gas leaks easy to detect.
A gas leak in a confined area can cause:
If you smell a gas odour, stay calm and:
- fire or explosion.
- turn your gas appliances off
- open all doors and windows
- do not use lighters or matches
- do not turn electrical appliances or lights on or off
- turn your gas cylinder or supply off
- evacuate the area.
If the gas is still leaking, call your gas supplier or a licensed gasfitter.
Gas ina Flash 24hr Emergency number is 07 47282399
Call Triple Zero (000) in case of emergency or life-threatening situations